Dedication

Life: Mine, Yours, and ways to make it better plus some other random musings. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ahhhhhhh Rest.....

Quote of the Day:

"You have to take care of your 640 muscles, and the number one thing is exercise. You can eat perfectly but if you don’t exercise, you cannot get by. There are so many health food nuts out there that eat nothing but natural foods but they don’t exercise and they look terrible. Then there are other people who exercise like a son-of-a-gun but eat a lot of junk. They look pretty good because the exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom!" - Jack LaLanne

Well today is a rest day for me. I take a rest day on Thursdays and Sundays. A 3/1/2/1 program. Sometimes I may miss a Saturday bu thats because I am doing something outdoors. I only got in 1800 calories yesterday, but I did go fishing. Should've taken some food with me. But that is the whole point to the IF thing, is to not be a slave to food. I will just eat a little more today. My feeding window yesterday was 7 hours. I am fasting today for 20 hours, with the feeding window starting at 4:30pm and ending by 8:30pm. That means I need to eat a helluva lot. Guess I will just have to throw some ice cream into the mix.
On to fishing...I decided to get old school with it and bought some night crawlers and went to a local pond. Caught 20-25 little bream and some fish I didn't recognize. i'm no greenhorn either. I'm going to have to look that one up. I'm thinking maybe it was just a small sand bass that ended up there. So, it was a great time and a good way to bring back memories of my childhood.
This morning I was supposed to go duck hunting with Justin but got stood up...Whatever. i'm still a little bitter about that.
If I come across something interesting today I will post it.

No comments: