Dedication

Life: Mine, Yours, and ways to make it better plus some other random musings. Enjoy!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Ohhhh Monday...

Well the weekend is over and its time to get back to reality, somewhat. I had a great weekend. Friday night we went to celebrate a friends promotion. Then Saturday I got out for some last minute teal hunting. We saw a lot of birds so hopefully our spot will pan out for the actual season, just have to get the damn boat running. After the hunt I went to the STX garage gym and got in a little workout.

Workout: (Saturday)
"Grace"
135# C&J, 30 reps
For time
TIME - 5:38

This was my first time to do this one and it was pretty brutal, but wickedly fun. I also got to watch Lindsay set a new PR on Deadlift; 215#. That's pretty bad-a. After that we cleaned out the garage and spent a good 5 hours outdoors. I'm keeping true to my promise! Good times. Saturday night we went out for Morgan's b-day. Sunday we took the dogs on a walk that ended up being around 2 miles or so. Did that barefoot. Feet are starting to toughen up a bit. The dogs had a great time. Then I watched the Boys lose to Washington. Blug.
My diet was crap for the weekend as well. Too much beer. I think thats really the only problem with my diet is that I like beer too much. Gonna have to work on that. other than that, I got in lots of protein and fat and little carbs (besides the beer). This has me wondering though if eating more fat while drinking or in the same day is spilling more into my fat cells, than being used for energy????? I will have to study that further.

Workout
500m row
Back Lever Progressions
Rack Jerk behind the neck
Heavy single; 85% x 1 x 3
Back Squat
85% x 3 x 5
WOD
Sprint Intervals
Load TBD by dice rolls

Quote of the day:
"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." - Matthew 6:34

No comments: