Dedication

Life: Mine, Yours, and ways to make it better plus some other random musings. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here Fishy Fishy...


Hopefully after work and workout today, I will get to hit the pond for a little relaxation. Nothing beats a couple of hours of solid fishing...well, maybe some things. I am going to try to go Teal hunting in the morning....hurray for guns and hunting.
Ahywho, I am working on a 17 hour fast today. Through Fitday.com I have been getting around 60-65% Fats, 30-35% Protein, & 5-10% Carbs and aywhere between 2900-3500 calories. I have been tracking that for the last couple of weeks or so and belly fat seems to be creeping up. I think I'm going to switch this up a little and go for a 50:40:10 combination and cut down the total number of calories to around 2400-2500. It's a little more manageable in a 5-8 hour feeding window, not that I don't like to feel miserable all the time. So we will see how that goes for a couple weeks. I am still trying to find the right combination. Guess I will just be a little bit warmer come winter.
On to the workout for today:
500m warmup row:
Back lever progressions (This is my hopper movement for now and will be until I can hold a full back lever for 10 secs. - so far I have a tuck b-lever for 5 or so secs after 1.5 weeks of practicing. It's coming along nicely)
Got up to 8 seconds +...maybe 10. It was hard to count accuratley when your head feels like its gonna pop.
Clean & Jerk
90% x 1 x 3
165#
Front Squat
85% x 2 x 3
155#
Deadlift
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 3
270 x 2
305 x 5
WOD
5 rounds for time:
8 pullups
4 box jumps
TIME: 3:24

No comments: